OeTTINGER Brewery: New office building occupied
The OeTTINGER company needed more space and, at the same time, wanted to improve safety conditions. The “Reception/Access” and “Logistics/Shipping” sections have now been combined in a new building in a prominent position on the southern brewery site on the Otto-Kollmar-Strasse. This enabled access for suppliers, people collecting goods and visitors to be managed – an important criterion for a modern food producer.
About the building
- 2-storey timber-framed building with monopitch roof
- Gross ground floor area: 401.50 m2
- Gross floor area: 803.00 m2
- Total usable floor space: 690.00 m2
- Design time: 10/2014 – 06/2015
- Construction time: 07/2015 – 03/2016
- Design: OeTTINGER Brauerei GmbH (J. Leubner, Architect)
- Locally-based firms involved in the construction:
- Taglieber-Holzbau GmbH, Oettingen
- Neureiter GmbH, Fremdingen
- Engelhardt Heizung-Sanitär GmbH, Deiningen and Graule Gebäudetechnik GmbH, Nördlingen
15 members of staff work in the new modern space, flooded with natural daylight, which has been designed from an energy-saving perspective. They are all thrilled with the additional space and greater comfort, with walking distances being kept comfortably short. Two new conference rooms have also been built, both equipped with the latest media equipment, and offering sufficient space for larger groups of visitors and seminars.